29.3.07

the news of the century

I found out this afternoon that I was awarded the tuition scholarship that I applied for to go and study in Perugia this summer.

all I can really say at this moment is:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

as I jump and flap and shriek <----------I think I have reached dolphin pitch so if you happen to be within a ten mile radius and you heard something very high frequency ringing noise at about 3.30 this afternoon, that was me finding out about my scholarship.........

3 commenti:

sulu-design ha detto...

Congratulazione!!! (At least that's what my Italian dictionary says...)

maritza ha detto...

So THAT'S what that sound was. Congratulations! You so deserve it! YAY! *hugs*

Anonimo ha detto...

WOWOWOWOWWOWOOWWOWOW
non vedo l'ora che tu arrivi qui in Italia!!!
sono MOLTO felice per te!!!