9.3.07

the organized life

that I should have one!!
my life is sort of what I lovingly refer to as organized chaos...kinda like what's going on in my head most of the time. Though I will say to my own credit that I can find anything at any given time as I have memorized the piles of stuff in my house; where they are and what's in them. So I can find random scraps of paper in moments, should the need arise. These are my files -- my files amount to successively sized piles on the floor under my bed (ssssssshhhhhhhhh!! do not tell anyone about this.....people think I'm neat and organized). I also have archived files. These are closer to the wall, and therefore more difficult to reach. This qualifies them as archived files.
I rearranged the furniture in my apartment a little, in hopes of clearing up some of the clutter. I figured that, hey, if I was already making random piles of crap around the one room that at least has some semblance of floor space that I might actually get so annoyed with having papers and shit strewn all over the place that I might successfully endeavor to throw some of it away.
Sadly, I was mistaken. Thus is not the case. The road to hell is paved with good intentions (and apparently frauds to hear Dante tell it). So now I have piles of stuff strewn all over the living room (hey, at least they're in piles) and no one to clean it up....oh wait, I'm here! I think I'll clean up! Um, ok, maybe tomorrow. or then again, maybe not....I can think of much more productive and rewarding activities than cleaning my house on a saturday afternoon (especially if it's sunny out)

1 commento:

sulu-design ha detto...

That's right - you should not touch those piles today! It's finally nice out. And if you know where things are within those piles (even the archived ones), it would probably be a disaster to try to change them around anyway.