25.1.07

being alive is a challenge sometimes

but thankfully, now is not one of those times.......................
I present my list of good things that are right now:
1. I am back online at home (for five minutes) thanks to someones connection named, appropriately, "home"
2. I have finally figured out the correct use of the apostrophe <----------that is not an English word, though it has been corrupted sufficiently to make it pronouncable in English 3. This Stygian day is drawing rapidly (and perhaps vapidly) to a close, though today actually wasn't so hellish as days in the recent past have been 4. The house is warm and cozy......I really love it when the house is warm and cozy 5. I resume classes on Monday and I am really looking forward to this semester: not only will I be attending a class on the history of the Italian language, and a class in discovery and invention (for which I am required to read the travels of one very shiny Marco Polo) but I will also be tutoring level I and II Italian students 6. I can go back to the gym come Jan 29th!! WOO HOO!! 7. I got a chance to read up on all the fugly messes at Go Fug Yourself this afternoon
8. I have resolved with myself that I am not going to have any cookies until my birthday (which is looming in the not to distant future and this birthday is the big bad 30 I want to run screaming out of my life now) that way they will taste better and be more deserved. (we'll just see how long this lasts)
9. My dental work is nearing completion........one more (okay, maybe two) appointment and it's finished
10. I am learning to relax (and hoping that come one day, I'll be so relaxed as to be approaching a waking coma)
there, that's it from here for now

1 commento:

sulu-design ha detto...

Stop the presses! Things sound... good! I'm glad to hear it all. Nice for things to just be right every once in a while, no?