17.1.07

I could have

spent the afternoon at home today........REALLY I could have. But sadly, I do not have such luxurious opportunities. Rather, I am stuck in the hell that is my job.though upon reflection I suppose it could be worse. WAIT!! I'm wracking my brain for a way in which it could be worse, and well, I got nuthin. I'm coming up empty....with niente, nada, zero, zip, gatz.....somehow, except for the I-can't-pay-my-bills part, unemployment is not looking so unattractive at the moment. Ah, to be young again (this said by the girl who is actually younger than methusela's grandmother). And since I clearly have nothing interesting to say, I'll just shut up for the time being and be back later (perhaps in another language next time as I KNOW how everyone adores that HAHAHA)

3 commenti:

Knit Freak ha detto...

Sig.na che dell'ha ha ha posso parlare fluente, la porto sopra. Possiamo prenderli.

maritza ha detto...

Holy crap! Dana left you a message in ITALIAN! (See? Told you I'm good at pointing out the obvious.)
Ummm, does this mean that we should all leave you a message or two in another language?
¡Pobre Chiquitita! No dejes que el trabajo te destruya el alma. Digale a su jefe que se vaya a el carajo.

In short...
Erklären Sie Ihren Chef, zur Hölle zu gehen! (I think I got that right. Hmmmm? Maybe not so much....)

sulu-design ha detto...

Non posso parlare fluente. Mi dispiace!