10.11.10

some handguns, a couple of rifles and an organized militia

will I really start maintaining this blog again? don't I ask that question every time I visit here and the first answer is always yes! I will blog! and the reality turns out to be the exact opposite.
I had an interesting debate this morning over the second amendment to the US constitution (it's nice to speak with a native English speaker every now and again....keeps things in perspective for me) which perhaps will continue at some later date as we didn't have much time to actively debate anything besides the expression of opinions...
I find it intriguing....this idea of states' rights vs. federal rights and wonder why there should be discrepancies of such epic proportions...but more on that later....afer we reconvene and continue our debate (though that may not actually happen)
I also wonder why students find it necessary to refer to their profs as u in e.mails....this is completely baffling to me.
So now I must go eat an apple and find my way up into the bronx for my italian adventure....
more news later (with any luck that later will be sooner than later...)

Nessun commento: