11.11.10

politics, anyone?

so the political discussion never materialized....oh well, today is a new day and more discussions will happen! Interested to see what will be....
I planned presentations and the last few weeks of class with my Italian students yesterday; it was really nice to finally see them excited and motivated about something. Of course, I think it has more to do with extra credit than anything else....whatever, we'll see what happens. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what they will produce. They were actually interested in doing more work than less work, which I thought was funny based on their past performances and past motivational levels.
Today is promising to be a beautiful day, though cold. Have I mentioned that I hate winter? speaking of which, I have a knitting project left over from last year that I really must take up again....if I could only find the damn pattern! Perhaps it's time to look for that....

1 commento:

binding ha detto...

I really like to see your knitting result.
post it in this blog, if finished
thanks