22.7.07

Le Marche

So far, this trip I've been in four regions....Campagna, Lazio, and the two new ones (Umbria and....Le Marche!!)
Here are some images of Urbino, a lovely renaissance town just south and east of the province of San Marino....P.S. I almost made it to Rimini, but alas, ran out of time....no matter.....Urbino was amazing
Who could lament with scenes such as these??

What would an Italian city be without a Duomo??

please ignore the scaffolding while we restore this beautiful edifice...thank you for your patience





apparently, no one here likes him either......don't blame me, I voted green party!!


the rock and roll scene is alive and well........


as are the gratutituos arty photos....


Urbino.......in all her glory......oh, that facciata!!!





Le Marche definitely deserves more exploration someday.....

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

come sempre riesci a raggruppare e sintetizzare il posto che hai visto con le foto pi� belle.....
Brava!!!

sulu-design ha detto...

I've been without internet for weeks and only now have caught up on your travels. I'm seething with jealousy. Seething.