20.7.07

Il Lago

There is a lake here in Umbria.....who knew?? apparently from what I gather, quite famous.....again I ask you, who knew?


Passignano is really a sweet little town (emphasis on little)


the scenery from the train is really beautiful.......
as it whizzes by you at 200km per hour



Lago Trasimeno is really captivating from far away....
ie the shore

people bathe on the shores.....sort of like an impromptu beach for the landlocked......


I must share with you though that when I got up close and saw all the seaweed I was a little grossed out....not too clean either (the lake, not me: I showered).........but really pretty to look at nonetheless.......


I must share with you though that when I got up close and saw all the seaweed I was a little grossed out....not to clean

Nessun commento: