15.9.12

I found it! I found it! I found it!

After all this time! I found it....and worked on it! and made a mistake! oh the joy! well, not really joy at having made a mistake, but joy at having restarted a project long overdue for finishing.

In other news, I am trying desperately to keep my various political opinions to myself and also trying to help my students learn something...so far the latter was the more successful of the two attempts.

Why am I back to this blog again? well for two reasons: firstly, I'm sick and so have the time to sit in front of the computer on a saturday afternoon and secondly, I was looking at others' blogs with admiration and I remember my much neglected and audienceless one...

so here's what the project looks like so far...


and now I would like to know why the image is sort of sideways....oh whatever, at least it's there....

Nessun commento: